ABOUT S.W.A.N.: Chernobyl Unexplored
S.W.A.N. (Syndrome Without A Name) is a science fiction FPS puzzle horror game, which takes place a few months after the Chernobyl Nuclear Plant disaster. It is a tale of an unexplored area within the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone – The S.W.A.N. Institute, where research was conducted on the rarest and most dangerous cases ever seen in the medical world. Unexplained phenomena and anomalies closed behind the Institute’s doors mark the beginning of a story about fighting for survival at the borderline between humanity and an unknown power, which takes us on an increasingly abstract and psychological journey through a reality separated from our own.
Key aspects of the game:
– Discover what the most mysterious place in Chernobyl Exclusion Zone keeps secret
– Uncover shocking information about S.W.A.N. diseases, hidden away from the world behind the Institute’s door
– Face anomalies and abstract phenomena
– Travel to unexplored places balancing on the edge of reality and metaphysics
– Take part in a journey into an extraordinary, peculiar world
Publisher: Art Games Studio S.A.
Release date: 26.04.2021 – PC (Steam)
Platforms: PC (Steam), Nintendo Switch